CEO & Managing Director
Bachelor of Business (I.P), W.A.I.T., Grad. Dip. Ed. C.U.T., MACS (Snr)
I lead a small company that has a track record of innovation, guiding business leaders on how to bridge the gap between the IT solutions they thought they were purchasing, and the steps to follow to ensure that the IT paid for is not hindered from meeting evolving the business expectations.
Integration expertise, skills transfer on smarter business and technical practices, and a strong focus on ironing out technical glitches that negatively impact business usage, these are among the key attributes that define our ability to help customers. The outcomes that we deliver are excellent. Every purchase of IT enabled business solutions needs expertise like ours to close the gap between business expectations and capability fast.
Experience (Federal, state and local government/Commercial corporate projects):
- Business systems/application troubleshooting, guiding business to get better results faster
- Roles: Data Science, Data Analysis, Financial Modelling (Fraud, Risk, Finance)
- Project advisory: SAS integration, performance architecture and stabilisation
- Sectors: Finance, insurance, mining, utility, manufacturing, distribution, education
- SAS Forecasting, Analysis, Data Integration, Business Intelligence
- SAS software applications expert (10+ years)
- SAS administration/architecture/integration/migration/configuration (10+ years)
- Advanced customised training solutions (SAS)
- ICT Capacity & Performance Management
- Infrastructure & applications performance tuning, cost management, consolidation
- Application re-engineering/performance tuning/migration (SAS applications)
Experienced to administrator and architecture integration level of a wide range of infrastructures
- z/OS Mainframe, UNIX, Windows, Networks, Communications and Storage.
- VMware, AWS, Azure cloud platforms