The Kohlbahdin Difference
Making our expertise your valued experience
We particularly specialise in development and application support services designed to improve business user and usability experience with SAS implementations.
We also use the strength of SAS' analytic capability to deliver effective management and governance information from large amounts of data for all manner of software applications and IT infrastructure. SAS advanced analytics and forecasting are important competitive capabilities for corporations to invest in. With SAS we can simplify large complex volumes of data into actionable steps for dramatic improvement and increased usability of investments in software and IT infrastructure.
Our process is also capable to link business purpose of IT applications and infrastructure to measure the value of those investments, and to alert the financial payoff for improvement and change.
Our expertise can reveal new opportunities for growing business revenue, as well as business optimisation opportunities, all of which may not have been apparent previously due to sheer volume and complexity of the dynamic and changing integration data available across the business landscape.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE APPLICATION USAGE TROUBLESHOOTING
- Guiding business to get better results faster
SAS APPLICATIONS AND ARCHITECTURE
- Installation, Configuration and Migration of SAS Platform
- SAS Platform Administration and security integration
- Skills Transfer for IT Support Staff supporting SAS
- SAS Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Data Quality
- SAS Advanced Analytics, Forecasting and Predictive Modeling
- Specialised and customised SAS training
PRODUCTS AND DEVELOPMENT: CLOUD, VIRTUAL AND BARE METAL
- Custom development and products for special purpose applications
Over the years, Kohlbahdin has worked across multiple industries, helping Government and Commercial organisations implement strategic solutions for improving their ICT environments and the software business applications intended to enable business decisions.